10 April 2014

London Bound

OMG, you're never gonna believe this, unless of course, you follow me on Twitter. If you do then you already know that I'M GOING TO ENGLAND! Like, as in right now.
As we speak I am either in the airport or on a plane and just generally on my way across the pond. I KNOW! And you know what's even cooler? The fact that I'm landing in London ON MY ACTUAL BIRTHDAY! This is a total dream come true!
Do you think they'll notice I'm not one of the natives?
My dad is English so I'm going over for the first time with him to spend some quality time with his side of the family and also to do some sight-seeing. This is also the reasoning behind my lack of posting of late. Between work, prepping for my trip and a recent reading slump, I haven't really had much of a desire to blog. But don't worry! I'm counting on this trip to bring forth some new inspiration (and lots of good reads on the way). I should be back shortly after Easter with some awesome movie/book reviews and new content. 
Until then, I wish you all well and I'll see you soon... I'm off to bag me a cute Prince. Possibly a Duke. Definitely an Earl.

5 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful and safe trip! I hope being in such a literary land helps break the reading slump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is so awesome! I hope you have a freaking blast, although I'm sure you will. Some day I hope to go to London. I can't wait for your return so I can see all of the pictures you better be taking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a safe trip and an awesome time! :D Also: happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fantastic trip!! That is awesome! And how great that you are going to be there on your bday! Happy Birthday!
    The pics on Instagram have been fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOOO :D happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

You stay classy now! And thanks for stopping by. But mostly stay classy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...