05 July 2013

TGIF / 26

Hi friends! I hope you all had a fun and safe 4th of July. I spent mine drinking wine, grilling and watching movies with the pup and my dad. I've been immersing my very little free time with reading which has, consequently, left me behind on writing reviews, so I'm hoping to take the weekend to play catch-up. What's on your agenda?

Bookish News
Scholastic debuts new covers for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and The Order of the Phoenix. Which one is your favourite so far?

If you liked The Hunger Games, here are 15 other book series you need to read.

Everything you need to know about the Pengin-Random House merger here and here.

Warner Brothers has opted to adapt post-apocalyptic novel, The Young World, for the big screen.

Entertainment News
MTV shows us the first photos from The Maze Runner movie.

Updates for the TV version of Neil Gaiman's American Gods.

Here is some behind-the-scenes access of The Conjuring. So excited for the July 19th release date!

The Walking Dead's Season 4 poster and premiere title are revealed.

NPR asks the question that's on everyone's mind: Does Disney's Tonto reinforce or overcome stereotypes?

Pop Culture!
Star Wars inspired booze? Yes please! And in other news, did you know that C-3PO can rap? And by can, I mean he can't.

A real life Cabin in the Woods is coming to Universal Studios! Sign me up!

Looking for some Game of Thrones (non red) wedding inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You stay classy now! And thanks for stopping by. But mostly stay classy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...